Saturday, February 27, 2010

Names

So the hardest part of starting a blog so far has been just naming it.  You could say, sitting down to actually make it has been the hardest part because I've wanted to, and been told I should make a blog, for quite a while now, yet somehow managed to put it off for months.  However, coming up with something to call my digital moleskin has definitely been the hardest part.

So why would some 30 odd minutes have been wasted on thinking up an name that I basically just settled on?  I suppose it's because a name is quite an important thing in fact.  I wanted it to be something catchy that will grab others attention, to spark that little synapse in the back of their mind that tells them "Click me!"  Of course my not so fashionably late arrival to the blogosphere meant that all the cool names were taken.  It also needs relevance, so that people will know what they are getting into ahead of time.  I'm not in it to mislead people, however, I suppose the name I picked ultimately ended up being rather vague.  "Ramblings about what?" you may ask yourself.  I guess you'll just have to click the link, in which case, the chosen name may just have worked in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment